Sunday, November 18, 2012

      Theres a petition going around DC right now to add asshat Ron Paul's name to the constitution. I can't, even with my gifted command of the English language, describe how much I dislike Sir Shakes Alot, as well as his rabid followers. I just want to know what he's accomplished in his 22 years in the legislative branch to deserve the honor? He has had a grand total of ONE bill signed into law. Talk about unproductive. More impressive to me is his feat of decieving MILLIONS of people who spend most of their time on the internet into believing he was/is the ONLY HUMAN BEING ALIVE WHO CAN SINGLEHANDEDLY SAVE THE REPUBLIC, as well as the erroneous assertion that there is no difference in the two nominees, Mitt Romney and Barack Obama. I'm not going to say anymore on the topic, because it will be fodder for my next column hopefully to appear on thebrennerbrief.com
          
      CNN has officially become a true state sponsored propaganda operation. In case you were in a coma or on a coke binge for the last 6 weeks, there have been numerous instances in the recent past where the network has been caught RED HANDED reporting known false information to protect our president or the liberal narrative, not reporting stories that would most likely cost our president votes or credibility, and not reporting stories that arent consistent with the liberal narrative, as well as playing field hockey with live puppies. The latest example is the network's coverage of hamas' attacks on Israeli civilians, and Israel's responses to the attacks. You can already guess what I'm going to say next. The palestinians are (as always) portrayed as victims and the Israelis as merciless aggressors. Here's a link to a story I just read on the topic by the great Walid Shoebat.  http://shoebat.com/2012/11/18/pallywood-on-steroids-hamas-kills-palestinian-child-blames-israel-cnn-once-again-pushing-lies/

          2012 has been a great year for music in my opinion.  So I am now going to list my favorite albums released this year. I'm not insisting the music I like is better that whatever you like (though I do believe this is true in most cases) but alot of the bands I'm about to mention could/should be alot more popular or at least as popular as bullshit like Drake or Nicki Minaj or any of the other retards the masses have been decieved into believing are musical geniuses.But I digress.
* Gojira - L ' Enfant Sauvage                 (don't worry its not Infant Sausage its French)
* Cryptopsy - Cryptopsy                  (Comeback of the Year!)
* Impending Doom - Baptized in Filth       (Christian!)
* Napalm Death - Utilitarian            (the politics are liberal but I'm Pro-Grind)
* In Flames - Sounds of a Playground Fading                    (In Flames need no introduction)
* Meshuggah - Koloss                                            (Ditto for these guys)
* August Burns Red - Leveler                         
* Nile - At the Gate of Sethtu                       (Insane Egyptian-Themed Death Metal)
* Lamb of God - Resolution
* Dying Fetus - Reign Supreme                         (You won't believe it's only 3 dudes playing)
* As I Lay Dying - Awakened                                    
* Between the Buried and Me - The Parallax 2 Future Sequence      (this band is incapable of a bad record)
* Scar Symmetry - The Unseen Empire   (They believe that Illuminati crap, but the record is good mainstream death, if there is such a thing)
* Cannibal Corpse - Torture
* Mastodon - The Hunter      (if you haven't heard Mastodon seriously get yer head outta yer ass!)

Ok that's all I can think of that came out this year. There's still stuff by NOFX, Bad Religion, Social Distortion and I think Soundgarden I haven't heard yet.  I also left off Fear Factory and Paradise Lost new cds that were pretty good but not good enough for my fancy list.

No comments:

Post a Comment